CS/SB 1260: Monuments
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Albritton
Monuments; Establishing the Florida Space Exploration Monument; providing for administration of the monument by the Department of Management Services; providing for the creation of a design contest and selection committee; requiring the department to limit participation in design competitions for monuments on the Capitol Complex or at other state-owned buildings to artists and sculptors who are domiciled in this state, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 92
• Introduced -SJ 92
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs and Space, 01/22/20, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 154
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/10/20, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 274
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.