CS/CS/SB 78: Transportation-related Facility Designations
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Infrastructure and Security ; Broxson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Wright ; Powell ; Stewart ; Bracy ; Cruz ; Book ; Mayfield ; Diaz ; Taddeo
Transportation-related Facility Designations; Providing honorary designations of certain transportation facilities in specified counties; revising the name of an honorary designation; directing the Department of Transportation to erect suitable markers and to examine the feasibility to rename the facilities specified; correcting the location of an honorary designation, etc.
- Infrastructure and Security (IS)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 11
• Introduced -SJ 11
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 02/10/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Infrastructure and Security read 1st time -SJ 270
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/18/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 357
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/20 -SJ 411
• Read 2nd time -SJ 380
• Amendment(s) adopted (282612) -SJ 381
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 381
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 426
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 426
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 996
• Received -HJ 996
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1040
• Amendment(s) adopted (546285) -HJ 1040
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1079
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 1079
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (546285) -SJ 833
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 833
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 833
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-185
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.