CS/SB 196: Florida Housing Finance Corporation
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Rodriguez
Florida Housing Finance Corporation; Defining the terms “bona fide contract” and “qualified contract” for purposes of the Florida Housing Finance Corporation Act; deleting certain limitations and restrictions on, and requirements for, loans made by the corporation to sponsors of housing for the elderly under the State Apartment Incentive Loan Program; designating the corporation, rather than the State Board of Administration, as the state fiscal agency to make determinations in connection with specified bonds; providing construction relating to low-income tax credit developments if a qualified contract does not close for specified reasons, etc.
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 11
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 11/03/21, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 94
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• Introduced -SJ 11
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/02/22, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 6 NAYS 4 -SJ 344
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/22 -SJ 591
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 521
• Read 2nd time -SJ 587
• Read 3rd time -SJ 587
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 587
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/8/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 796083 adopted
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 118, NAYS 0
• In returning messages
• Refused to concur in 1 amendment(s) (796083) -SJ 814
• Requested House to recede -SJ 814
• In Messages
• Added to Senate Message List
• Amendment 796083 Recede
• CS passed; YEAS 113, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 1219
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-194
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.