CS/CS/SB 364: Specialty License Plates
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Transportation ; Bean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Perry
Specialty License Plates; Revising the presale voucher requirements for out-of-state college or university license plates; revising the calculation of certain independent college and university specialty license plate sales for certain determinations; requiring the department to continue to collect annual use fees for certain discontinued or replaced plates; revising annual use fee distributions from the sale of the Live the Dream license plate; directing the department to develop specified specialty license plates, etc.
Last Action: 6/16/2022 - Chapter No. 2022-189
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Transportation; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 21
• Introduced -SJ 21
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/25/22, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 237
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/16/22, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 433
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/24/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/22 -SJ 484
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 454
• Read 2nd time -SJ 473
• Amendment(s) adopted (767578) -SJ 473
• Read 3rd time -SJ 473
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 473
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/7/2022)
• 1st Reading (Engrossed 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 027563 adopted
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Amendment 227039 ruled out of order
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 105, NAYS 10
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (027563) -SJ 754
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 754
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 754
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-189
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.