CS/SB 926: Florida Virtual School
Florida Virtual School; Providing for flexibility in the administration of specified assessments for Florida Virtual School full-time students of military families residing outside this state; providing a process for the parents or guardians of such students to request the flexibility in assessment administration from the Florida Virtual School; providing flexibility in the administration of specified assessments for certain Florida Virtual School students, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2023 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1597 (Ch. 2023-73) -SJ 653
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education Pre-K -12; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K -12, 04/04/23, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education Pre-K -12; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/13/23, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Education Pre-K -12 read 1st time
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/23
• Read 2nd time -SJ 652
• Substituted CS/HB 1597 -SJ 653
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1597 (Ch. 2023-73) -SJ 653
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.