- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
381.0015 Presumptions.—The authority, action, and proceedings of the department in enforcing the rules adopted by it under the provisions of this chapter shall be regarded as judicial in nature and treated as prima facie just and legal.
History.—s. 2, ch. 29834, 1955; ss. 19, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 57, ch. 77-147; s. 7, ch. 91-297.
Note.—Former s. 381.081.