- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
373.306 Scope.—No person shall construct, repair, abandon, or cause to be constructed, repaired, or abandoned, any water well contrary to the provisions of this part and applicable rules and regulations. This part shall not apply to equipment used temporarily for dewatering purposes or to the process used in dewatering.
History.—s. 2, part III, ch. 72-299; s. 15, ch. 73-190.