- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The department is authorized to inspect any water well or abandoned water well. Duly authorized representatives of the department may at reasonable times enter upon and shall be given access to any premises for the purpose of such inspection.
(2) If upon the basis of such inspections the department finds applicable laws, rules, or regulations have not been complied with, it shall disapprove the well. If disapproved, no well shall thereafter be used until brought into compliance with the rules and regulations promulgated under this law.
History.—s. 6, part III, ch. 72-299; s. 14, ch. 78-95.