- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The governing board of any water management district which, pursuant to the authority delegated to it by the department under s. 373.308 or s. 373.309, regulates water wells may in its discretion authorize its executive director to issue permits for the construction, repair, or modification of any water well.
(2) In granting authority to its executive director under subsection (1), the governing board shall prescribe those certain circumstances in which such a permit may be issued.
History.—s. 3, ch. 79-160; s. 1, ch. 84-94; ss. 21, 23, ch. 88-242; s. 10, ch. 91-305.