2019 Florida Statutes
381.00781 Fees; disposition.—The department shall establish by rule the following fees:
(1) For the initial licensure of a tattoo establishment and the renewal of such license, a fee not to exceed $250 per year.
(2) For licensure of a temporary establishment, a fee not to exceed $250.
(3) For the initial licensure of a tattoo artist and the renewal of such license, a fee not to exceed $150 per year.
(4) For registration or reregistration of a guest tattoo artist, a fee not to exceed $45.
(5) For reactivation of an inactive tattoo establishment license or tattoo artist license. A license becomes inactive if it is not renewed before the expiration of the current license.
History.—s. 6, ch. 2010-220; s. 38, ch. 2012-184.