- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
458.321 Inactive status.—
(1) A license that has become inactive may be reactivated under s. 458.319 upon application to the department. The board shall prescribe by rule continuing education requirements as a condition of reactivating a license. The continuing education requirements for reactivating a license must not be fewer than 20 classroom hours for each year the license was inactive.
(2) The board shall adopt rules relating to licenses that have become inactive and for the reactivation of inactive licenses, including criteria an applicant must meet in order to activate an inactive license.
History.—ss. 1, 8, ch. 79-302; s. 295, ch. 81-259; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 96, ch. 83-329; ss. 14, 25, 26, ch. 86-245; s. 24, ch. 89-162; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 164, ch. 94-119.