- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
461.008 Inactive status.—
(1) The board shall adopt rules relating to application procedures for inactive status, to the renewal of inactive licenses, and to the reactivation of licenses. The board shall prescribe by rule an application fee for inactive status, a renewal fee for inactive status, a delinquency fee, and a fee for the reactivation of a license. None of these fees may exceed the biennial renewal fee established by the board for an active license.
(2) The department may not reactivate a license unless the inactive or delinquent licensee has paid any applicable biennial renewal or delinquency fee, or both, and a reactivation fee.
History.—ss. 1, 6, ch. 79-229; s. 313, ch. 81-259; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 99, ch. 83-329; ss. 8, 12, 13, ch. 86-71; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 170, ch. 94-119.