- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.1105 Legislative intent.—The sole legislative purpose for enacting this part is to ensure that every speech-language pathologist and audiologist practicing in this state meets minimum requirements for safe practice in this state. It is the legislative intent that speech-language pathologists and audiologists who fall below minimum competencies or who otherwise present a danger to the public health and safety be prohibited from practicing in this state.
History.—ss. 1, 31, ch. 90-134; s. 21, ch. 90-341; ss. 1, 10, ch. 90-345; s. 4, ch. 91-429.