- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.1296 Sexual misconduct.—Sexual misconduct by any person licensed or certified in the practice of his or her profession is prohibited. Sexual misconduct means to induce or to attempt to induce the patient to engage, or to engage or to attempt to engage the patient, in sexual activity outside the scope of practice or the scope of generally accepted examination or treatment of the patient.
History.—s. 120, ch. 97-264.