- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.1725 Inactive status.—
(1) The board shall prescribe by rule continuing education requirements as a condition of reactivating a license. The continuing education requirements for reactivating a license may not exceed 20 classroom hours for each year the license was inactive, in addition to completion of the number of hours required for renewal on the date the license became inactive.
(2) The board shall adopt rules relating to application procedures for inactive status, for the renewal of inactive licenses, and for the reactivation of licenses. The board shall prescribe by rule an application fee for inactive status, a renewal fee for inactive status, a delinquency fee, and a fee for the reactivation of a license. None of these fees may exceed the biennial renewal fee established by the board for an active license.
(3) The department may not reactivate a license unless the inactive or delinquent licensee has paid any applicable biennial renewal or delinquency fee, or both, and a reactivation fee.
History.—ss. 1, 2, ch. 79-227; s. 331, ch. 81-259; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 102, ch. 83-329; ss. 9, 16, 17, ch. 86-223; s. 61, ch. 91-137; s. 10, ch. 91-156; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 191, ch. 94-119.