- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.207 License required.—No person shall practice occupational therapy or hold himself or herself out as an occupational therapist or an occupational therapy assistant or as being able to practice occupational therapy or to render occupational therapy services in the state unless he or she is licensed in accordance with the provisions of this act.
History.—s. 4, ch. 75-179; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 12, 13, ch. 84-4; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 276, ch. 97-103.