- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The board shall prescribe, and publish in the manner established by its rules, fees in amounts determined by the board for the following purposes:
(a) Application for license.
(b) Examination fee.
(c) Initial license fee.
(d) Renewal of active license fee.
(e) Delinquency fee.
(f) Application for inactive license fee.
(g) Renewal of inactive license fee.
(h) Reactivation fee.
(2) Such fees shall be set in such amounts as to reimburse the state, to the extent feasible, for the cost of the services rendered.
History.—s. 13, ch. 75-179; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 9, 12, 13, ch. 84-4; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 195, ch. 94-119.