- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.312 Fees; disposition.—All moneys derived from fees imposed pursuant to this part shall be placed in the Radiation Protection Trust Fund to be used by the department for the sole purpose of carrying out the provisions of this part.
History.—s. 13, ch. 78-383; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 14, 18, 19, ch. 84-269; s. 4, ch. 91-429.