- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
License, contents; posting.
License, contents; posting.
468.530 License, contents; posting.—
(1) All licenses issued pursuant to this part shall be in a form prescribed by the department.
(a) Each employee leasing company license shall specify the name under which the licensee is to operate, the address of the principal place of business, and, if applicable, the full name and title of at least one of the controlling persons of the company and the expiration date of the license.
(b) Each controlling person license shall specify the licensee’s full name and business address and the expiration date of the license. Each employee leasing company group license shall specify the foregoing information for each member of the group.
(2) Each employee leasing company license shall at all times be posted in a conspicuous place in the principal place of business of the licensee in this state. Each employee leasing company shall display, in a place that is in clear and unobstructed public view, a notice stating that the business operated at this location is licensed and regulated by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation and that any questions or complaints should be directed to the department.
(3) No license shall be valid for any person or entity who engages in the business under any name other than that specified in the license. A license issued under this part shall not be assignable, and no licensee may conduct a business under a fictitious name without prior written authorization of the board to do so. The board may not authorize the use of a name which is so similar to that of a public officer or agency, or of that used by another licensee, that the public may be confused or misled thereby. No licensee shall be permitted to conduct business under more than one name unless it has obtained a separate license. A licensee desiring to change its licensed name at any time except upon license renewal shall notify the board and pay a fee not to exceed $50 for each authorized change of name.
(4) Each employee leasing company or employee leasing company group licensed under this part shall be properly identified in all advertisements, which must include the license number, licensed business name, and other appropriate information in accordance with rules established by the board.
History.—ss. 12, 17, ch. 91-93; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 43, ch. 94-119; s. 147, ch. 94-218.