- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.705 Rulemaking authority.—The board is authorized to adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to implement provisions of this part conferring duties upon it. The provisions of s. 456.011(5) shall apply to the board’s activity. Such rules shall include, but not be limited to, the allowable scope of practice regarding the use of equipment, procedures, and medication; mandatory requirements and guidelines for communication between the athletic trainer and a physician, including the reporting to the physician of new or recurring injuries or conditions; licensure requirements; licensure examination; continuing education requirements; fees; records and reports to be filed by licensees; protocols; and any other requirements necessary to regulate the practice of athletic training.
History.—s. 323, ch. 94-119; s. 4, ch. 95-388; s. 239, ch. 98-166; s. 139, ch. 98-200; s. 3, ch. 99-349; s. 133, ch. 99-397; s. 158, ch. 2000-160; s. 4, ch. 2015-116.
Note.—Former s. 468.73.