- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.719 Disciplinary actions.—
(1) The following acts constitute grounds for denial of a license or disciplinary action, as specified in s. 456.072(2):
(a) Committing incompetency or misconduct in the practice of athletic training.
(b) Committing fraud or deceit in the practice of athletic training.
(c) Committing negligence, gross negligence, or repeated negligence in the practice of athletic training.
(d) Being unable to practice athletic training with reasonable skill and safety because of a mental or physical condition or illness, or the use of alcohol, controlled substances, or any other substance that impairs one’s ability to practice.
(e) Violating any provision of this chapter or chapter 456, or any rules adopted pursuant thereto.
History.—s. 11, ch. 95-388; s. 103, ch. 98-166; s. 7, ch. 99-349; s. 137, ch. 99-397; s. 161, ch. 2000-160; s. 27, ch. 2000-318; s. 42, ch. 2001-277; s. 18, ch. 2005-240; s. 11, ch. 2015-116.