- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.808 Support personnel.—A person must be licensed to practice orthotics, prosthetics, or pedorthics in this state. However, a licensed orthotist, prosthetist, or pedorthist may delegate duties, not to include patient evaluation, treatment formulation, or the final fitting of a device prior to patient use, to nonlicensed support personnel. All other delegated duties must be performed under the supervision, as defined by the board by rule, of a licensed orthotist, prosthetist, or pedorthist, and the persons acting as support personnel must be identified as such by wearing an identification tag as defined by the board by rule. In such instances the supervising licensee is responsible for all acts performed by such persons.
History.—s. 9, ch. 97-284; s. 7, ch. 2008-121.