- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The department shall license any applicant who the department certifies is qualified to practice home inspection services.
(2) The department shall certify for licensure any applicant who satisfies the requirements of s. 468.8313 and who has passed the licensing examination. The department may refuse to certify any applicant who has violated any of the provisions of s. 468.832.
(3) The department shall certify as qualified for a license by endorsement an applicant who is of good moral character as determined in s. 468.8313; holds a valid license to practice home inspection services in another state or territory of the United States, whose educational requirements are substantially equivalent to those required by this part; and has passed a national, regional, state, or territorial licensing examination that is substantially equivalent to the examination required by this part.
(4) The department shall not issue a license by endorsement to any applicant who is under investigation in another state for any act that would constitute a violation of this part or chapter 455 until such time as the investigation is complete and disciplinary proceedings have been terminated.
History.—s. 2, ch. 2007-235; s. 53, ch. 2010-106.