- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
468.8416 Continuing education.—
(1) The department may not renew a license until the licensee submits proof satisfactory to it that during the 2 years prior to his or her application for renewal the licensee has completed at least 14 hours of continuing education. Criteria and course content shall be approved by the department by rule.
(2) The department may prescribe by rule additional continuing professional education hours, not to exceed 25 percent of the total hours required, for failure to complete the hours required for renewal by the end of the renewal period.
History.—s. 3, ch. 2007-235.