- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The commission by rule may establish fees to be paid for application, examination, reexamination, licensing and renewal, certification and recertification, reinstatement, and recordmaking and recordkeeping. The fee for initial application and examination may not exceed $100. The initial license fee and the license renewal fee may not exceed $50 for each year of the duration of the license. The commission may also establish by rule a late renewal penalty. The commission shall establish fees which are adequate to ensure its continued operation. Fees shall be based on estimates made by the department of the revenue required to implement this chapter and other provisions of law relating to the regulation of real estate practitioners.
(2) Application and license fees shall be refunded upon a determination by the commission that the state is not entitled to the fees or that only a portion of the resources have been expended in the processing of the application, or if for any other reason the application is not completely processed. The commission shall implement this provision by rule.
History.—ss. 9, 42, ch. 79-239; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 11, 38, ch. 82-1; s. 56, ch. 83-329; ss. 6, 28, 30, ch. 88-20; s. 4, ch. 91-429.