- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
475.180 Nonresident licenses.—
(1) Notwithstanding the prelicensure requirements set forth under ss. 475.17(2) and (6) and 475.175, the commission in its discretion may enter into written agreements with similar licensing authorities of other states, territories, or jurisdictions of the United States or foreign national jurisdictions to ensure for Florida licensees nonresident licensure opportunities comparable to those afforded to nonresidents by this section. Whenever the commission determines that another jurisdiction does not offer nonresident licensure to Florida licensees substantially comparable to those afforded to licensees of that jurisdiction by this section, the commission shall require licensees of that jurisdiction who apply for nonresident licensure to meet education, experience, and examination requirements substantially comparable to those required by that jurisdiction with respect to Florida licensees who seek nonresident licensure, not to exceed such requirements as prescribed in ss. 475.17(2) and (6) and 475.175.
(2)(a) Any resident licensee who becomes a nonresident shall, within 60 days, notify the commission of the change in residency and comply with nonresident requirements. Failure to notify and comply is a violation of the license law, subject to the penalties in s. 475.25.
(b) All nonresident applicants and licensees shall comply with all requirements of commission rules and this part. The commission may adopt rules necessary for the regulation of nonresident licensees.
History.—s. 138, ch. 94-119; s. 367, ch. 97-103; s. 12, ch. 98-246; s. 10, ch. 2012-208.