- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The board may adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to implement the provisions of this chapter conferring duties upon it.
(2) The board may by rule adopt any restriction established by a regulation of the United States Food and Drug Administration related to the use of a cosmetic product or any substance used in the practice of cosmetology if the board finds that the product or substance poses a risk to the health, safety, and welfare of clients or persons providing cosmetology services.
History.—s. 1, ch. 78-253; ss. 13, 15, 25, 30, 34, 40, 62, ch. 80-406; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 35, 36, ch. 85-297; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 149, ch. 98-200; s. 2, ch. 2004-284.