- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
477.0212 Inactive status.—
(1) A cosmetologist’s license that has become inactive may be reactivated under s. 477.019 upon application to the department.
(2) The board shall adopt rules relating to licenses that become inactive and for the renewal of inactive licenses. The rules may not require more than one renewal cycle of continuing education to reactivate a license. The board shall prescribe by rule a fee not to exceed $50 for the reactivation of an inactive license and a fee not to exceed $50 for the renewal of an inactive license.
History.—ss. 110, 117, ch. 83-329; ss. 27, 35, 36, ch. 85-297; s. 39, ch. 89-344; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 228, ch. 94-119; s. 24, ch. 2012-61.