- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) The board shall ensure that examinations adequately measure both an applicant’s competency and her or his knowledge of related statutory requirements. Professional testing services may be utilized to formulate the examinations. The board may offer a written clinical examination or a performance examination, or both, in addition to a written theory examination.
(2) The board shall ensure that examinations comply with state and federal equal employment opportunity guidelines.
(3) The examination shall be given at least once a year.
(4) All licensing examinations shall be conducted in such manner that the applicant shall be known by number only until her or his examination is completed and the proper grade determined. An accurate record of each examination shall be made; and that record shall be filed with the secretary of the department and shall be kept for reference and inspection for a period of not less than 2 years immediately following the examination.
History.—s. 1, ch. 78-253; ss. 13, 15, 25, 30, 34, 44, 62, ch. 80-406; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 34, 46, ch. 82-179; s. 96, ch. 83-218; s. 71, ch. 83-329; ss. 35, 36, ch. 85-297; s. 40, ch. 89-344; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 404, ch. 97-103; s. 12, ch. 98-323; s. 49, ch. 2015-4.