- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
478.49 License required.—
(1) No person may practice electrology or hold herself or himself out as an electrologist in this state unless the person has been issued a license by the department and holds an active license pursuant to the requirements of this chapter.
(2) A licensee shall display her or his license in a conspicuous location in her or his place of practice and provide it to the department or the board upon request.
History.—s. 10, ch. 92-172; s. 407, ch. 97-103.