- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
478.54 Exemptions.—This chapter does not apply to the delivery of electrolysis services by:
(1) A physician licensed under chapter 458 or an osteopathic physician licensed under chapter 459; or
(2) A student delivering electrolysis services to another in an approved electrolysis training program.
History.—s. 15, ch. 92-172.