- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
481.315 Inactive status.—
(1) A license that has become inactive or delinquent may be reactivated under this section upon application to the department and payment of any applicable biennial renewal or delinquency fee, or both, and a reactivation fee. The board may not require a licensee to complete more than one renewal cycle of continuing education requirements.
(2) The board shall adopt rules relating to application procedures for inactive status and for the reactivation of inactive licenses.
History.—ss. 9, 18, ch. 79-407; s. 358, ch. 81-259; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; s. 113, ch. 83-329; ss. 9, 18, 19, ch. 88-347; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 239, ch. 94-119; s. 30, ch. 2012-61.