- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
483.819 Inactive status.—
(1) A licensee may request that her or his license be placed in an inactive status by making application to the department and paying a fee in an amount set by the board.
(2) A license that has been inactive for more than 1 year may be reactivated upon application to the department. The board shall prescribe, by rule, continuing education requirements as a condition of reactivating a license. The continuing education requirements for reactivating a license may not exceed 15 classroom hours for each year the license was inactive and in no event may exceed 65 classroom hours for all years in which the license was inactive.
History.—s. 32, ch. 92-58; s. 245, ch. 94-119; s. 442, ch. 97-103.