- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
486.015 Legislative intent.—The sole legislative purpose in enacting this chapter is to ensure that every physical therapy practitioner practicing in this state meets minimum requirements for safe practice. It is the legislative intent that physical therapy practitioners who fall below minimum competency or who otherwise present a danger to the public be prohibited from practicing in this state.
History.—ss. 1, 24, ch. 83-86; ss. 2, 17, 18, ch. 86-31; s. 4, ch. 91-429.