- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
486.153 Injunctive relief.—The department or any person may, in the name of the state, apply for injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction to enjoin any person from committing any act in violation of this chapter. Such proceedings shall be in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other penalty or remedy under this chapter.
History.—ss. 20, 24, ch. 83-86; ss. 17, 18, ch. 86-31; s. 4, ch. 91-429.