- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
487.160 Records.—Licensed private applicators, licensed public applicators, and licensed commercial applicators shall maintain records as the department may determine by rule with respect to the application of restricted pesticides, including, but not limited to, the type and quantity of pesticide, method of application, crop treated, and dates and location of application. Licensees shall keep records for 2 years from the date of the application of the pesticide to which the records refer and shall furnish to the department a copy of the records upon written request by the department.
History.—s. 11, ch. 74-247; s. 4, ch. 78-154; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 10, 14, 15, ch. 82-167; s. 4, ch. 91-20; ss. 29, 37, ch. 92-115; s. 325, ch. 96-406; s. 7, ch. 2013-226; s. 24, ch. 2014-150.