- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
489.552 Registration required.—A person shall not hold himself or herself out as a septic tank contractor or a master septic tank contractor in this state unless he or she is registered by the department in accordance with the provisions of this part. However, nothing in this part prohibits any person licensed pursuant to s. 489.105(3)(m) in this state from engaging in the profession for which he or she is licensed.
History.—ss. 2, 10, ch. 87-310; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 6, ch. 96-303.