- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
564.055 Cider containers.—Notwithstanding any other law to the contrary, cider, as defined in s. 564.06(4), may be sold by vendors at retail in any size individual container containing no more than 32 ounces of cider; however, this section does not prohibit cider from being packaged and sold in bulk, in kegs or barrels, or in any individual container that contains 1 gallon or more of cider, regardless of container type.
History.—s. 2, ch. 2001-78.