- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
(1) An applicant for license or examination who has:
(a) Taken an examination and failed to make a passing grade, or
(b) Failed to appear for the examination or to take or complete the examination at the time and place specified in the notice of the department,
may take additional examinations, after filing with the department or its designee an application for reexamination together with applicable fees. The failure of an applicant to pass an examination, to appear for the examination, or to take or complete the examination does not preclude the applicant from taking subsequent examinations.
(2) Applicants may not take an examination for a license type more than five times in a 12-month period.
(3) The department may require an individual whose license as an agent, customer representative, or adjuster has expired or been suspended to pass an examination before reinstating or relicensing the individual as to any class of license. The examination fee must be paid for each examination.
History.—s. 207, ch. 59-205; ss. 13, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; s. 3, ch. 81-282; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 171, 217, 807, 810, ch. 82-243; s. 9, ch. 88-166; ss. 27, 206, 207, ch. 90-363; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 9, ch. 92-146; s. 16, ch. 98-199; s. 925, ch. 2003-261; s. 33, ch. 2004-390; s. 9, ch. 2006-184; s. 9, ch. 2012-209.