- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
626.692 Restitution.—If any ground exists for the suspension, revocation, or refusal of a license or appointment, the department may, in addition to any other penalty authorized under this chapter, order the licensee to pay restitution to any person who has been deprived of money by the licensee’s misappropriation, conversion, or unlawful withholding of moneys belonging to insurers, insureds, beneficiaries, or others. In no instance shall the amount of restitution required to be paid under this section exceed the amount of money misappropriated, converted, or unlawfully withheld. Nothing in this section limits or restricts a person’s right to seek other remedies as provided for by law.
History.—s. 34, ch. 98-199; s. 954, ch. 2003-261; s. 52, ch. 2004-390.