2020 Florida Statutes
377.803 Definitions.—As used in ss. 377.801-377.804, the term:
(1) “Act” means the Florida Energy and Climate Protection Act.
(2) “Department” means the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
(3) “Person” means an individual, partnership, joint venture, private or public corporation, association, firm, public service company, or any other public or private entity.
(4) “Renewable energy” means electrical, mechanical, or thermal energy produced from a method that uses one or more of the following fuels or energy sources: hydrogen, biomass, as defined in s. 366.91, solar energy, geothermal energy, wind energy, ocean energy, waste heat, or hydroelectric power.
(5) “Renewable energy technology” means any technology that generates or utilizes a renewable energy resource.
History.—s. 4, ch. 2006-230; s. 59, ch. 2008-227; s. 516, ch. 2011-142; s. 8, ch. 2014-154.