- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
Construction of ss. 253.12, 253.126, 253.127, 253.128, and 253.129.
253.135 Construction of ss. 253.12, 253.126, 253.127, 253.128, and 253.129.--
(1) This law shall not be construed to be in conflict with any general or special law whereby the state has divested itself of title to submerged land or has granted such title to another.
(2) The provisions of ss. 253.12, 253.126, 253.127, 253.128, and 253.129 shall not affect or apply to the construction of islands or the extension or addition to existing lands or islands bordering on or being in the navigable waters as defined in s. 253.12 of the state which was commenced or application for permit to fill which was filed with the United States Corps of Engineers prior to June 11, 1957, as to lands or bottoms lying between ordinary high-water mark and a bulkhead line heretofore established by any county, city, or other political subdivision of the state by official action of its governing body.
History.--ss. 10, 11, 12, ch. 57-362; s. 1, ch. 72-261; s. 79, ch. 77-104; s. 18, ch. 83-216; s. 4, ch. 91-221.
Note.--Former s. 253.0013.