- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
Chapter 787 KIDNAPPING; FALSE IMPRISONMENT; LURING OR ENTICING A CHILD; CUSTODY OFFENSES Entire Chapter
787.07 Human smuggling.—
(1) A person who transports into this state an individual who the person knows, or should know, is illegally entering the United States from another country commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(2) A person commits a separate offense for each individual he or she transports into this state in violation of this section.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2009-160.