- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
Persons who may make an anatomical gift.
Donees; purposes for which anatomical gifts may be made.
Manner of making anatomical gifts.
Delivery of donor document.
Donor registry; education program.
Donor registry; public records exemption.
Donor amendment or revocation of anatomical gift.
Rights and duties at death.
Corneal removal by medical examiners.
Enucleation of eyes by licensed funeral directors.
Donations as part of driver license or identification card process.
Duty of hospital administrators; liability of hospital administrators and procurement organizations.
Organ Transplant Advisory Council; membership; responsibilities.
Certification of procurement organizations; agency responsibilities.
Requirements to engage in organ, tissue, or eye procurement.
Organ and Tissue Procurement and Transplantation Advisory Board; creation; duties.
Fees; organ and tissue donor education and procurement.
Physician supervision of cadaveric organ and tissue procurement coordinators.
Procurement of cadaveric organs for transplant by out-of-state physicians.
Cooperation between medical examiner and procurement organization.