- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
1012.64 Sabbatical leave.—
(1) Any member of the instructional staff of any school district may be granted sabbatical leave for a period not to exceed 1 year. A person who receives such leave may be paid one-half of his or her ordinary salary during the period of such leave, or in accordance with negotiated agreement or district school board policy, and shall receive full benefits during such period. A person compensated under this section may not be compensated for other employment during the period of sabbatical leave so that he or she would receive combined compensation in excess of his or her ordinary salary.
(2) Funds, not to exceed 25 percent, of the district’s allocation for inservice training under s. 1011.62(3) or other district funds may be expended in order to fulfill the provisions of this section, provided that the district allocates $5 of district funds for each $1 of state inservice training funds expended under this subsection.
(3) Each district school board shall adopt rules to implement this section.
History.—s. 740, ch. 2002-387.