2013 Florida Statutes
(1) The department shall establish by rule examination and biennial license fees which shall not exceed the following:
(a) Class “M” license—manager Class “AB” agency: $75.
(b) Class “G” license—statewide firearm license: $150.
(c) Class “K” license—firearms instructor: $100.
(d) Fee for the examination for firearms instructor: $75.
(2) The department may establish by rule a fee for the replacement or revision of a license which fee shall not exceed $30.
(3) The fees set forth in this section must be paid by check or money order or, at the discretion of the department, by electronic funds transfer at the time the application is approved, except that the applicant for a Class “G” or Class “M” license must pay the license fee at the time the application is made. If a license is revoked or denied or if the application is withdrawn, the license fee is nonrefundable.
(4) The department may prorate license fees.
(5) Payment of any license fee provided for under this chapter authorizes the licensee to practice his or her profession anywhere in this state without obtaining any additional license, permit, registration, or identification card, any municipal or county ordinance or resolution to the contrary notwithstanding. However, an agency may be required to obtain a city and county occupational license in each city and county where the agency maintains a physical office.
History.—ss. 2, 11, ch. 90-364; s. 3, ch. 91-248; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 5, ch. 94-172; s. 529, ch. 97-103; s. 4, ch. 2011-205.