- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Certification, licensure, or registration required.
Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board.
Power of board to adopt rules and decide questions of practice; requirements for protection of appraiser’s signature.
Qualifications for registration or certification.
Education and experience requirements.
Issuance of registration or certification.
Registered trainee appraiser; postlicensure education required.
Renewal of registration, license, certification, or instructor permit; continuing education.
Corporations and partnerships ineligible for licensure or certification.
Registry of licensed and certified appraisers.
Display and disclosure of licensure, certification, or registration.
Employment of and by registered trainee real estate appraisers.
Supervision and training of registered trainee appraisers.
Registration of firm or business name and office location.
Registration of appraisal management companies required; exemptions.
Discipline of appraisers.
Discipline of appraisal management companies.
Violations and penalties.
Appraisal course instructors.
Professional standards for appraisers registered, licensed, or certified under this part.
Retention of records.
Authority to inspect.
Nonresident licenses and certifications.