2020 Florida Statutes
206.9951 Definitions.—As used in this part, the term:
(1) “Motor fuel equivalent gallon” means the volume of natural gas fuel it takes to equal the energy content of 1 gallon of motor fuel.
(2) “Natural gas fuel” means any liquefied petroleum gas product, compressed natural gas product, or combination thereof used in a motor vehicle as defined in s. 206.01(23). This term includes, but is not limited to, all forms of fuel commonly or commercially known or sold as natural gasoline, butane gas, propane gas, or any other form of liquefied petroleum gas, compressed natural gas, or liquefied natural gas. This term does not include natural gas or liquefied petroleum placed in a separate tank of a motor vehicle for cooking, heating, water heating, or electric generation.
(3) “Natural gas fuel retailer” means any person who sells, produces, or refines natural gas fuel for use in a motor vehicle as defined in s. 206.01(23). This term does not include individuals specified in s. 206.9965(5).
(4) “Natural gasoline” is a liquid hydrocarbon that is produced by natural gas and must be blended with other liquid petroleum products to produce motor fuel.
(5) “Person” means a natural person, corporation, copartnership, firm, company, agency, or association; a state agency; a federal agency; or a political subdivision of the state.
History.—s. 7, ch. 2013-198.