- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
206.9815 Definitions.—As used in this part:
(1) “Aviation fuel” means fuel for use in aircraft, and includes aviation gasoline and aviation turbine fuels and kerosene, as determined by the American Society for Testing Materials specifications D-910 or D-1655 or current specifications.
(2) “Kerosene” means all aviation turbine fuels and any distillate known as diesel #1, K-1, or any product suitable for use as a substitute for kerosene not taxed as a diesel fuel under part II. Any kerosene meeting the definition of diesel under s. 206.86(1) shall be taxed under part II.
(3) “Aviation gasoline” means any motor fuel blended or produced specifically for use in aircraft which has been dyed in accordance with federal regulations. Aviation gasoline does not include any such fuel used in any manner other than being placed in the storage tank of an aircraft.
History.—s. 2, ch. 85-348; s. 20, ch. 96-323.