CS/CS/SB 1446: Public Employee Optional Retirement
GENERAL BILL by Ways and Means ; Governmental Oversight and Productivity ; Argenziano
Public Employee Optional Retirement; clarifies that State Administration Board may require that member of FRS provide evidence of termination; provides that member of Public Employee Optional Retirement Program may not return to employment with an employer under FRS until after being terminated for 3 calendar months; changes requirements of DMS's designation of fifth company to provide services under state university optional retirement program, etc. Amends Ch. 121, 215.47.
Last Action: 6/17/2005 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-253
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means
• Introduced, referred to Governmental Oversight and Productivity; Ways and Means -SJ 00089
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Productivity, 03/15/05, 12:00 noon, 110-S
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Productivity; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 00228; CS read first time on 03/17/05 -SJ 00232
• Now in Ways and Means -SJ 00228
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means, 04/14/05, 1:30 pm, 412-K
• CS/CS by- Ways and Means; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 00464; CS read first time on 04/19/05 -SJ 00468
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00464
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00523; Read second time -SJ 00503
• Read third time -SJ 00542; CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 00542
• In Messages -HJ 01257
• Received, referred to Calendar -HJ 01257
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read second time -HJ 01294; Substituted for HB 1815 -HJ 01295; Read third time -HJ 01295; CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 01295
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 01075
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2005-253
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.